DraftKings Sportsbook Loads Up The Odds Boosts For NFL Divisional Playoffs
With NFL football season winding down, there are only a few more weekends to get in on the New Jersey sports betting action at online sportsbooks.
DraftKings Sportsbook is adding a slew of odds boosts to help make this weekend and the Divisional Playoffs a special one.
Schedule of odds boosts
Jan. 10: 500th odds boost special
The boosted odds kick off tonight with a celebration. Hard as it is to believe, DraftKings Sportsbook has already pumped odds up for players 500 times.
Tonight’s milestone boosts will be an unforgettable slate of bumps. DraftKings has already indicated that it is feeling generous, so don’t miss out on this special night.
Jan. 11: Parlay Friday
Nothing helps you forget a hard workweek like a tasty beverage and the chance at a big score.
That’s why Jan. 11 is Parlay Friday at DraftKings Sportsbook.
There will be a host of boosts on parlay options that DraftKings will lay out. However, DraftKings is letting players decide the combinations they want to see.
If you want to lay out your favorite option, simply tweet @DKSportsbook to put it on the list. It is entirely possible that DraftKings may boost that exact combo for you.
Jan. 12-13: Divisional specials
Obviously, the main events are the NFL’s divisional playoff clashes this weekend. Eight teams remain in contention for this year’s Super Bowl title, and this weekend’s games will divide that number in half.
Fittingly, each day this weekend will have eight odds boosts posted. Each game will have various bumps surrounding both the outcomes of the games and the stars involved.
- Saturday, Jan. 12
- Indianapolis Colts at Kansas City Chiefs, featuring Andrew Luck and Patrick Mahomes
- Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams, featuring Dak Prescott and Todd Gurley III
- Sunday, Jan. 13
- Los Angeles Chargers at New England Patriots, featuring Philip Rivers and Tom Brady
- Philadelphia Eagles at New Orleans Saints, featuring Nick Foles and Drew Brees
Each game also comes with its intrigue and set of questions. Some of the more urgent unknowns for this weekend’s NFL playoff games are:
- How will Mahomes perform in the heightened intensity and pressure of the playoffs?
- How good is the Cowboys’ defense, and will Jared Goff adjust?
- Can Brady pull another Hall of Fame performance out of a 41-year-old body?
- Which quarterback from Austin’s Westlake High School is superior, Brees or Foles?
Of course, the answers to these questions will likely answer which team deserves a wager, too.
However, with the boosted odds this weekend, it’s going to be hard to go wrong on DraftKings Sportsbook. If you’re hanging around NJ online casinos this weekend, note that there’s a DraftKings Casino now, too.
Available via the sportsbook app, you can play blackjack, poker, and a couple online slots. Top that with an exclusive $35 free bet offer, no reason not to try your luck this weekend.