Your one-stop shop for all of the current NJ online casino promotions and bonuses that are worth knowing about. And what’s better, we’ve had our expert team of NJ online gamblers evaluate and grade these promotions for you, making it even easier to get the most value through New Jersey online casino bonuses.
Click on any column to sort the table.
Limited-time promotions and bonuses
Standing promotions and bonuses
More about NJ online casino deals
New Jersey’s online casinos offer a number of different kinds of promotions to attract and retain players. Taking advantage of these promotions can often mean the difference between a losing session and a winning one. Remember, every bit of value you can extract from the casino eats into the house edge that the casino has over players.
Some different types of NJ online casino promotions include:
- No deposit bonus: The one promotion no NJ online casino player should ignore. New Jersey’s online casinos offer freeplay bonuses to new players that usually require no deposit. That’s a great way to try before you buy. These promotions are listed under the “standing offers” table.
- Match bonus: Another critical bonus for value-conscious NJ online gamblers. Here the casino matches your deposit with bonus money. That bonus money must be earned via play-through, but it’s still a great way to maximize your value. Casinos usually offer first-time deposit bonuses that are larger and more generous than reload bonuses, so you’ll want to consider maxing our your initial match bonus.
- Sweepstakes: A classic casino promotion. Here you’ll earn tickets usually based on your volume of play and those tickets are then entered into a drawing for prizes.
- Cash back: This is one of the rarest promotions at NJ online casinos. Here casinos give you some amount of loss back or cash back when you lose your own money playing their games.
- Multiplier: Here the NJ online casino offers you a multiplier on the reward points you earn. This is often tied to trying a new game or playing at certain times of day.
- Leaderboard: Here you’re usually competing against other players to wager the most / earn the most points in a predefined time frame, with the winners receiving a preset prize. These can be tough promotions to handicap because you never know how much other players will play.
Limited-time vs standing promotions
You’ll notice we have two tables above. We divide promotions into two categories:
- Limited-time promotions: These are temporary or short-term promotions being run by the casino. These are typically promotions that last for a couple of days, a couple of weeks, or perhaps a month. Often you will need to act quickly to take advantage of these promotions.
- Standing promotions: These are longer-term promotions like deposit bonuses and freeplay bonuses for new players. It’s not that these offers never change or expire, but they do far less frequently than limited-time promotions.
How do we grade deals?
We are looking at a few key considerations when coming up with the grade for a given promotion. In order of importance, we consider:
- Value: How much pure value does the promotion offer to the player?
- Complexity: How difficult are the terms and conditions to understand / comply with?
- Feasibility: How likely is it that a typical player will be able to accomplish the maximum value from a promotion?
- Risk vs reward: Beyond just pure value, how much will a player need to risk relative to the reward that the promotion offers?